Sonntag, Juni 07, 2015

Jessica Rabbit inspired Make-up

Hello sweet Unicorns ♥,

Today I had a creative phase and my inspirations were Jessica Rabbit and Chris Villain.
Here is my my finished result :)

If you wish to see more of these inspired make-ups, then please feel free to comment at this post!

Nevertheless I hope you like it ;)

Jenn♥









Used products :
• Essence soft touch mousse make-up 04 matt ivory
• Essence mattitying compact powder 10 light beige
• Essence eyeshadow base
• White  Kajal
• Black  Kajal
• Essence eyebrow designer04 Blonde
• Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss 07 Silky Red
• Essence I love Extreme (pink)
• Max Factor MasterpieceMax
• bhcosmetics 3rd Edition
• Kiko Eyeshadow 406
• Manhatten Lipstick (Red)



My Inspiration:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen