Sonntag, September 27, 2015

[Eng] Liebster Award #5

Hello dear THOE reader ♥,

 

I was nominated by Diana. Thank you very much Diana ♥ P.S. Her blog is very cute. Visit her :)




The Rules:
1. Link and thank the blog that nominated you.
2. Answer the nominater’s 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice.
4. Creat 11 questions for your nominaters to answer on their blog.
5. Notify your nominaters via social media


Dinana's questions for the nominees:


1. What’s your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
In my free time I really love to create new make up looks :)

2. What’s your fear you’ve recently overcome?

I'm afraid of exams. This fear I have overcome on Tuesday.

3. What’s your all time favorite dessert?
My all time favorite dessert is yogurette cupcake. *yamyamyam*

4. Any skincare tip?
Some people use false care products and they get problems with their skin.
They should visit a cosmetician or dermatologist and obtain advice which products are suitable for their skin.

5. Any makeup tip?
Less is more ;)

6. Do you watch Youtube videos? Who is/are your favorite Youtuber(s)?
Sure. I really like Chris Villain's videos. He is a talent. ♥

7. Facebook or Instagram and why?
Difficult question... But I decide for Instagram, because I'm more often online on Instagram than on Facebook".

8. Any advice to bloggers?
Be true to yourself !!!!

9. What’s your biggest pet peeve?

People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available.
And people who are online but don't answer. >.<

10. Which culture would you like to experience?
I would like to experience the Japanese culture.

11. What’s your favorite quote?
"I wonder why my feelings work against me. I really wonder why?" ( Kaname Kuran)


My questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How did you choose your blogs name?
3. What made you want to be a blogger?
4. What's your blog about?
5. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
6. Happiest memory?
7. Favourite holiday?
8. Favourite movie?
9. Are you a dreamer or a realist?
10. Which places you want to visit again?
11. Instagram or Twitter? Why?

I nominate all those who want to do this TAG :)

Your Jenn ♥
xox

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen