Sonntag, Juli 12, 2015

TAG 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Hello sweet Unicorns ♥,


I was tagged by the lovely Mise Niamh (her blog is here) to take part in the "10 Things You Didn't Know About Me"  tag. As with all tags there's some rules to follow:

• Answer the questions I have been assigned
• Come up with 10 questions of my own for the people I'm going to tag
• Tag 10 blogs to complete this tag


1. Who do you secretly want to be best friends with?
No one :D.

2. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I really love UK and I would live there.

3. Do you have any hidden talents?
Yes I do :) I'm creative and I understand children very well.

4. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
I'm an optimist :).

5. Who was the last person you received a text from?
The last message I got from Nichole Corcoran :).
Here is her blog

6. Were you named after anyone?
My Mum spontaneously decided my name :)
I know that my name comes from the wife of King Artus

7. What is your favourite movie?
My all time favorite movie is the little Mermaid *-*.
I really love Ariel.

8. Who is your hero?
Uff.... I have several heroes.

9. What song, would you say, best sums you up?
Mhh. I know it... :D Under the Sea.

10. What is your dream career?
My dream job is to be a beautician and education starts soon :).


Here are my questions for you guys:

1. Do you love your country?
2. What is one country you would like to visit?
3. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
4. What’s your favorite beauty product?
5. What's your most hated beauty product?
6. What are your holy-grail hair products?
7. Who is important in your life and why?
8. Describe your life with a song?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?

Tagged Blogs:

Holly
Anna Marie
Rebecca


And I nominate all those who want to do this TAG :).

Jenn

XOX


Kommentare:

  1. beautician ? didnt heart about it yet..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Where are you from? UK is a nice country! :) Love your post. Congrats.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm from Germany and you?
      Thank you :)

      Löschen