Mittwoch, Juli 01, 2015

Liebster Award #3

Hello sweet Unicorns ♥,

I was nominated by Yvette. Thank you very much Yvette ♥


''This is basically a way of new bloggers being discovered, shared and celebrated. Part of it involves answering 10 questions and then setting some for the blog you nominate.''



The Liebster Award Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
4. Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.




My Answers:


1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging with someone else. It was very funny, but I decided for myself to start my own blog :)

2. What's the best film you have seen this year?

"A Little Chaos" is one of the best movies I've seen this year.

3. Best blog post you have read this year?
There were a lot of good blog post I've read this year.

4. What's the best thing about the place you live?
MMMMMH. Nothing? :O

5. What's the best holiday you have been on?

It's been a long time and I can't remember.

6. What's your hobby?

Currently its blogging and collect cosmetic stuff :D

7. What's your most visited blog post?

This is my most visted blog post : Disney Elsa Inspired Make-up
 

8.  Who would you love to collaborate with?
Honest Jeffree Star is a real Make-up queen and I would be happy if I could collaborate with him.

9. If you were to have a conversation with anyone famous who would it be with?
Walt Disney or my fav. youtuber Chris Villain.?

10. What's your favourite blog that you follow?
My favourite german blog is Yulice Lovett


My questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Why did you choose this topics on your blog?
3. What do you do when you are not blogging?
4. Where you want to live in 10 years?
5. What is your greatest dream in life
6. Who is your favorite Youtuber / Blogger?
7. Your favorite Disney movie?
8. What's your hobby?
9. Your favorite time of year?
10. What's your favourite blog that you follow


I nominate all those who want to do this TAG :)

Your Jenn ♥

1 Kommentar:

  1. Freut mich das ich zur zeit deine lieblings bloggerin bin :3
    Jetzt mich ich auch noch englisch bloggen >< fühl mich angesprochen wenn ich schon dein favo bin :D

    - Y <3

    AntwortenLöschen