Sonntag, November 23, 2014

Favourite Autumn/Winter Lipsticks

 Hello sweet Unicorns♥,

So since autumn/winter weather has semi started - so has the bold lips.
Today I will show you my favorite lipsticks for cold days♥



 P2 - 010 Lost in Luxury (July LE)

This lipstick was in a Le by P2.
This colour is perfect for all year round to be honest it's such a pretty pink/red colour which is a colour I love to wear.

Price: 2, 95€


 Alverde - 20 Waldbeere (Le Waldgezwitscher)

I bought this lipstick last year. The packaging appealed to me and lipstick color was secondary matter/
incidental but I have learned to love this lipstick.

Price: 3,45 Euro


 P2 - 160 Corno Como

Oh my gosh. It's my Favorite lipstick color this autumn/winter. It is a lovely red berry color matching the dreary autumn / winter.

Price: 1,95€
  

Kiko - 523 Black

I searched a black lipstick and Kiko was my salvation.
But the for daily life this lipstick is too much but I love it.

Price: 6,90€





What are your favourites?
Thank you for reading

Jenn ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen