Dienstag, April 22, 2014

20 Questions TAG

Hello sweet Unicorns ♥,

I really wanted to upload an another post but the post hasn't quite turned out as I'd hoped.
But now here is the "20 Questions TAG".
Yes, I know that this TAG is old but I like this.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

 Jenn ♥


1. Thing you cannot leave the house without...?
my mobile phone ,my purse and my
makeup bag.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I don't have one favorite brand of makeup.
But I personally have a mix of Essence, P2 and Catrice products.

3. Favorite Flowers?
I love rose and forget-me-not.
I love the smell of fresh flowers in the flat.

4. Favorite clothing stores?
Oh ehm... I love Primark and sometimes H&M.

5. Favorite perfume?
Lady Gaga Fame.
I love this flavour.

6. Heels or flats?
Both at different times.

7. Do you make good grades?
So far, so good.

8. Favorite colors?
I have a lot of favorite colors but rosa is my all time favorite color *-*

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Yeah sure.

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, I like juice, especially apple.

11. Do you like swimming?
NO!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Haha !!! No, I don't.

13 .Whats your favorite moisturizer?
I haven't a favorite moisturizer.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Of course I do. But first I have to find a man :D

15. Do you get mad easily?
It depends on the situation.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No, I am not. Haha but I'm spooked very easily.

17. Any phobias?
I hate spiders and gnats.
Woah. They are disgusting.

18. Do you bite your nails?
No!!!

19 .Have you ever had a near death experience?
Not that I remember.

20 .Do you drink coffee?
Of course. I love coffee *-*  especially Starbucks coffee.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen